Thursday, June 12, 2008

Farmer's Market


Here is one of my newest obsessions. I love Sandi's new line "Farmer's Market." It isn't even shipping until July, but I have had it ordered for several weeks. I can't wait to see what this wants to be made into.

Right now, I am working on a special bag for Jodi. I am working two events with her next weekend. One is a wedding and she is giving the bride and bridesmaids a custom bag that matches the wedding colors and fabrics.

I will post pictures after they have received them. I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise.

The new line of bags will be making it's debut on the website and this blog in the next few weeks. Stay tuned.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am loving this, too. Haven't ordered any, but YUM! I'm sure my fabric stash will include some soon. Happy day to you!