Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another Great Event

I am finally feeling like myself again. The surgery went well and I get my stitches out tomorrow. I haven't taken any pain meds since Sunday and feel pretty good. Saturday I even worked an event for Jodi.

It was a 50th Surprise Birthday Party for a well known fashion designer. There were some famous people there and even an apperance from Harry Connick, Jr! It was also one of the most amazing concepts that Jodi has ever invisioned. Several times I asked "is this your vision?" and she said yes. It is so satisfying knowing that we make the ideas in her head a reality for the client.

I will give you a taste here, but you should visit Jen Kroll's blog for all of the amazing shots of the evening.
Thanks for letting me be part of this Jodi!

No comments: