Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I know...I know...

I have been getting not so subtle hints from my mother that I have not been keeping up with my photo a day. I am well aware of this fact, but if you have been anywhere near me you know why. I have been working my "real" job, working for In Any Event for all of the ArtPrize parties, and trying to get ready for the LCS craft show. I am also trying to keep my house in some sense of order and spend some time with my family so that they do not forget me.
Anyway, I will be trying to do a better job in the coming weeks.

I have always hated school pictures. Claire always seems to have hair all over and she fake smiles. Claire had her school pictures taken last week. I ordered one for her memory book, but I took pictures for her to hand out to everyone. While I was at it, I did Lilly's too.
I sent them off to Color Inc and got wallets for their class. Total cost: $16. Not bad.

No comments: