Sunday, October 26, 2008

Update on the Peacock Costume

Well, after some trial and error and trying to hunt down a xxs purple unitard for Lilly, I have finally finished one of the costumes. I ended up buying a white one for Lilly and I dyed it tonight. I'll have to embellish it tomorrow. Claire's is finished so here are some pics.
The headpiece went together more quickly than I had thought it would. I got headbands at the dollar store and added the "feathers" and leaf shapes in colors that match the costume.
I will be working on a treat bag as well. Hopefully, I can get it done because I am working a major event this weekend and will be gone starting Wed. Let me know if you have any questions about the construction. I'd be happy to share what I learned.

No comments: