Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Card

I am revealing our family Christmas card a bit early. They were shipped in two batches and I am mailing the ones that need to travel the furthest today. The rest of you who live closer, or who I will see in the next week will get yours from the second batch. So you will be getting a sneak preview. I only scanned the front. When you get yours, be sure to turn it over for another photo and message.

I took all of the pictures. They seemed to print a little dark, but I still like the card. I had them done by Dayspring Studios. They print cards with a religious message and that is what I wanted for Christmas. I suppose I could have made something similar myself by using Photoshop and some digital scrapbook kits, but I was a little late in thinking about cards this year.

So without further ado…


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Found your blog through Melanie--I've always admired her bag that you made, so it's neat to see the blog of the person who made it!

Love your Christmas card...I'm hoping to get into making some Christian ones myself, or ordering some from Dayspring...so nice!