Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tis the Season...

I have been so busy lately, I don't even know where to begin. Between my full-time job, my mom job, my wife job, and by Handbags by Jen job, I am getting a little overwhelmed.
That being said, there are still several things on my agenda.

1. April and I will be at the Lowell Christmas Craft Show on Saturday. The whole town is transformed to a craft show, food booths and general Christmas goodness.

2. I am planning a Christmas party for Coco and her friends again this year. I have a couple of weeks to get it together.

3. I have a few things to whip out this weekend to finish Christmas orders.

4. Here are a few things on my want to do for Christmas list:
Pretty Ditty has these great trees on her blog and I love them. I picked up the stuff to make them at Hobby Lobby last night.

Design Sponge shows how to make these awesome canvas bags using a paper doily and some fabric paint. How easy is that!

iDIY has a free template to make these Mini Photo Calendars. You need to use Photoshop or Photoshop Elements to insert you own photos into the calendar, but how cute are they?

Rachel loves Bob is selling some great pieces made with buttons. What a great use for a button stash! Art!

Patty Young and MODKIDS are coming out with doll clothes patterns that are designed to use her fabrics and match her little girl outfits! LOVE THESE!

Needless to say, not all of these things will be attempted before Christmas, but I do have some time off after the holiday. Maybe then....

1 comment:

Leslie said...

this is a awesome list!!!! thanks for coming to my blog and entering the giveaway. good luck. i love your blog