Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Amanda's Shower

Last weekend we had a family shower for my cousin Amanda. She and her husband adopted a beautiful baby girl. They have had to travel quite the road to parenthood, but all of the hard work has resulted in a wonderful family.
Most of my aunts and cousins came to my mom's house and we had a "nesting" shower. Amanda received tons of great stuff and lots of diapers. The rest of the group got a chance to welcome Baby L into our family.Amanda and her mom came early so that I could take some pictures of Baby L. (Click on the picture above for a larger view) She cooperated most of the time, but didn't like the bowl. The bowl is a beautiful hand blown glass bowl that my mom has at her house. I wanted to get a picture of her in the bowl. She did not want her picture taken in a cold, uncomfortable, glass bowl. So we postponed and tried again after the shower. That is when I got my picture of Baby L in the bowl. Yeah!!!

No comments: