Wednesday, May 5, 2010

No Pictures

So, I told you that I'd update you on the whole 5's morning activities. Well, they never happened. Jim, Claire and I went upstairs and sang Happy Birthday to wake her up, she came downstairs for her birthday breakfast and slid off of the bar stool and hit her head on the tile floor. Nice way to start your birthday, huh?
Needless to say, there was no picture taking and no fun stuff this morning. The time I allotted for the fun was quickly filled by the tears and cuddling.
By the time we left the house she was fine. Looking forward to bringing her cupcakes to school for her birthday treat. I will for sure have pictures from the Red Robin festivities tonight!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no how sad. Glad she is fine! Give Lilly a birthday hug from us!

HandbagsbyJen said...

Thanks, Deb. She was hugged for you!