Friday, May 7, 2010

Some of my recent stars

If you use Google reader to follow blogs, you know that you can star things you like. My star list is pretty long. I will never be able to make all of the things on my list, so I thought I'd share some with you today.

Here is the final idea that we did for our teachers, school secretary, and principal. My Mix of Six has some great ideas for activities and crafts for kids. We are all using lots of hand sanitizer and this makes it a little pretty.

Is this not the most beautiful thing you have seen in awhile? I LOVE this idea from Holidash. I actually have bought all of the things needed to make this. Now I just need the time.


This Mother's Day idea came from BellaDia. Very easy and a beautiful commemorative item to give to mom.I love to make pillows. I have a couple in the works right now. One of the things I struggle with is the invisible zip. Here is a great tutorial from Sew Katie Did.Claire is very excited about planting a garden this year. I think that this would be a great idea for their bedroom. Just a mist of water once a week or so and you are all set. Thanks Curious Bird for the idea!

Last but certainly not least, The Gathered Clutch from Noodle via Dana Made it.
These are super cute! I love the combination of color and texture. Now, just mastering the zipper!

No comments: