Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Day Late. Happy Birthday Coco!

I tried to schedule this post for yesterday and the pencil post for today, but messed up on the dating of the posts. Oops.
Anyway.....Courteney is 20. I can hardly bring myself to type that number. Time flies! I met her when she was 4. Married her Dad when she was 5 and loved every minute of having her as part of the family. When the little girls were born, she sucked them up! She loved doing everything for them. She is the best big sister they could ask for. They start to cry when they think of her moving out next year. (She is living with us for her first 2 years of college and for that I am thankful.)
She has had a lot of ups and downs, but those things have made her the amazing woman she is today. Courteney is kind, gracious, considerate of others. She puts her needs on hold to help those around her. She loves her family and friends deeply.

Coco:
I love you very much. I am proud of you. You never cease to amaze me.
love, Jen

No comments: