Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Have I introduced you to my new best friend?

Sometimes, when I want to avoid doing all of the other things that I should be doing, I sit on my couch and spend some time with my new best friend - Pinterest.
Have you met?  She is one of those friends you can spend hours with and it seems like minutes.  So many good ideas.  So much good advice.  She knows all of the tricks for cleaning your oven with stuff found in your kitchen.  She has all of the good tips on how to get the best pictures of your kids.  I look forward to the time I can spend combing through all of her knowledge.
Ok. Let's get real.  Pinterest is this amazing site where you create virtual bulletin boards.  Instead of tacking things to them, you pin them.  I have boards for everything.  I have over 800 pins on 27 boards.  I can get to them from my smartphone when I am at Joann Fabrics and want to see what colors I need.  It is so addicting and it makes you feel like you have been crafty and all you have done is sat on the couch.

You need an invite to join.  I am happy to invite anyone who is interested.  But, be warned, you will waste a ton of time on this.  If you have an addictive personality, you may want to stay away.  Seriously, can you handle the cuteness!

No comments: