Friday, August 8, 2008

Have you met my friend Jodi?


I know, I know you are asking yourself Jodi? Who is Jodi? I don't think you have ever mentioned her before.
Well, I thought it was time you formally met. And to answer your other question....Yes, I do have other friends, but I tend to talk to Jodi the most. We have kids the same age, similar crafty interests, and I work with her for her event business.
Jodi is highlighted on The Smart Planner today. So, you see, I am not the only one who thinks that she is great at what she does. And you know the best part of it all, if you ask her, she is just doing what she loves and gives a lot of the credit to her vendors and staff. She doesn't even know how good she is.
So, today, I thought I'd tell everyone for her. She teaches me stuff all of the time, gives me constructive criticism when I need it and loves me no matter what. Thanks for being such a good friend.

No comments: