Sunday, August 3, 2008

Weekend with Papa and Mimi

















I spent the weekend up north at my parents with the little girls. Now that they can swim, they never get out of the water. Claire spent 5 hours in the water on Saturday. We spent time with friends, sat on the beach, and went to the local ice cream shop for "the biggest cones in the north."
I didn't get enough comments on the giveaway post, but I will still give something away this week. Stay tuned.
And for you moms out there, my parents decided to keep the kids for a few days. Now I have no excuse for not getting stuff done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the four different colored chairs...and Claire looks very Settergren-ish in her hair-slicked-back-by-water pose. I don't know that I would have said that before. Must have been a great weekend.