Wednesday, May 13, 2009

An Ode to Lotus Full Moon


I tried to order some Amy Butler Lotus Full Moon today. I called the distributor and they told me that she is phasing out all of the Belle and Lotus lines. Excuse me? What the h*%)$ is she thinking? I love these lines. I use them for everything. I can't believe that this is happening. I asked the rep to key in the order as is and give me anything she can. Even if it is a yard, I'll take it. I know there is demand for the lime. Last time I ordered it there were orders for over 4000 yards ahead of me.

If there are any of you that have stock and want to unload it at wholesale pricing or just above, let me know.

In the meantime, I think we should flood AB with emails about our love for Full Moon.
Here is the studio email: orders@amybutlerdesign.com

No comments: