Monday, August 31, 2009

First day of Second Grade

Today is Claire's first day of second grade. This morning she woke up and said she was nervous. I told her she was probably confusing excited for nervous. By the time we were in the car, she was bouncing off the walls and I knew I was right.
The first day is always exciting. We got up at what I thought would be a good time. Then the power went out for a couple of seconds and reset some of our clocks. We tried to keep on schedule, but seemed to fall behind.
We got Lilly off to Grandma's and I drove Claire to school so I could get some pics. She has some good friends in her class and I am sure she will make many more this year.
Today was Coco's first day of class too. However, I don't think she would appreciate it if I followed her to college to take pics of her.

Good luck to both of you this year! Your dad and I pray for you every day and hope that you find joy in learning.

No comments: