Saturday, August 29, 2009

New things on my "I must try this" list

I am loving this Tshirt DIY I am all for a girly Tee.
















Now that school is starting, this school journal would be a great addition for Clarie.





















These lanterns made from wine bottles are wonderful! A beautiful way to bring light to your backyard while recycling something we know we all have a lot of.
I love the use of the copper fittings.




















These little tins would make great storage for hair ties, crayons, or all of the incredibly small things that my girls collect. Another great recycling project.














I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this indoor playhouse.
The fabrics that she chose to use are great!
The other wonderful thing about this is that you can fold it up and put it away when you need
the space to eat.



















I hope that these great ideas have provided you with some inspiration!

No comments: