Monday, August 17, 2009

Oh, Amy...You've done it this time.

Many of you may know this, but I have a small obsession with all things Amy Butler. I love her fabrics, patterns, bedding, and books. Awhile ago I informed you that she was discontinuing some of my favorite prints from her Lotus line and asked you to email her. Well, I am happy to report that she listened and is reprinting the patterns one more time. Get your orders in now!
Then, on my google reader today, another beautiful Amy creation... RUGS!
The new rugs are made from 100% New Zeeland Wool, hand made and even semi-sustainable - using no harsh chemical washes, the industries safest chrome dyes and natural latex adhesive and are absolutely gorgeous!
Now, I just need to figure out how I can afford one and where I could put it.

No comments: