Monday, January 18, 2010

Crafty Links

Since I am working on getting the bags done for the wedding, I am making a list of all of the crafty projects I want to start when I am finished. I have come across some of the most adorable things online lately. I guess everyone has lots of creativity flowing in the new year.First on my list are these adorable clothespin dolls I found on A Little Bit Funky. These are so cute and could be customized for several different occasions. I bought all of the stuff to make them at Cassey's Wood Products. Each one will be less than $1 total!
I plan on having all of the materials ready and then the guests at Claire and Lilly's birthday party will make them as their take home favor.
Who can resist a vintage button? And who doesn't need another ring? This wonderful idea came from Vintage Ric Rac. I have bought the rings off of Oriental Trading and they are not very expensive. You could make them for friends as a sweet V-Day gift.

Another awesome gift idea came from one of my favorite blogs, Ruffles and Stuff. These beautiful slippers started as a pair of $6 cheapies from WalMart. Now they are fit for a princess!
This last idea from With This Ring will take some time and patience, but the result is so beautiful it will be more than worth it. I may make them for my girls as a surprise for their vintage birthday party in June. I am working on the design board and will share it soon.

Hope this gave you some inspiration for the day!

No comments: