Monday, January 18, 2010

Custom Bridal Party Bag

A new client phoned a month ago inquiring about a bag for her bridal party. She had seen the work that I did for Jodi Bos and wanted a similar bag. I explained that the In Any Event Bag is exclusive to them, but I would be happy to do a custom design for her. I sketched out 4 designs and she selected the style she loved.
This design is awesome (if I do say so myself). The pleated bag with a contrasting band is perfect for her bridesmaids and flower girls.
This is not her fabric, but it will give you an idea.
The final version will be Michael Miller Dandy Damask in Avocado with Amy Butler Full Moon Tangerine polka dot band and the monogram of each maid embroidered on the band.
I must say that I had a ton of fun with this one and can't wait to tackle them all.

No comments: