Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One Down....One to Go!

Well, I started work on the houses for the girls last night. I cut all of the plastic sheeting, wrapped them with batting and cut the material.
Tonight I started building. It took a lot less time than I had thought. Here is one finished.I am very happy with the way it turned out. I think that the girls are going to love them.

I am done shopping for all of the kids for Christmas. I have a lot of projects to complete, but I do not have to step foot in the mall again before the holiday. That makes me really happy.

Visit thecsiproject.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That turned out very cute!

We are doing handmade/earth friendly this year. I have discovered that a 4 year old girl is incredibly easy to shop for, but a six year old boy requires some thinking.

janimal said...

I have these fabric dollhouses on my list. Every time I see one I just think they are adorable. Yours are just lovely. Thanks for sharing!

Stef said...

These are just adorable! I would love to make some of these for my girls. Have you done a tutorial since making them? And did you paint your little people? So CUTE!!