Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another Custom Bag Order

If you have read any of my previous blog entries you have, no doubt, heard about my great friend Jodi Bos. She has been an event planner for 15 years. She is great at what she does. In the last year her business has started booming and she needed some help. I have happily stepped in to help her. I spent much of the day with her yesterday and found out just how busy we are going to be in the next few months. I LOVE IT!!!
I also found out that I get to do a very fun and funky bag for her August bride. This one is going to be great. I will post some teasers, but you will not be able to see the bag until after the bride has it. Hint: It is orange, green and blue.....HOW FUN IS THAT????

Just because I hate a post without a picture......
Here are some dolls I made for my girls. I haven't seen them for awhile...the dolls that is.
They are made from a pattern I bought from BitofWhimsyPrims on etsy. They are really quick and easy to whip together. The long thin arms and legs are cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I couldn't run the business with you! You know I love ya and would be lost in Younkers without you!