Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sneak Preview


I have a big job ahead of me. I make custom bags for all of Jodi's brides and their bridesmaids. I have done this before. I can make bags. This shouldn't be a problem, right? Problem is - It's summer! I don't feel like sewing when the sun is shining so I wait until dark. Then there are so many distractions. It just seems that I can't get myself into the studio and get them done. They are all cut, ready for some assembly.
Well, I got the brides bag started. It needs some insides and a shoulder strap, but I have to admit, this one is beautiful. This wedding is going to be gorgeous. The color combination is fun and trendy, yet the fabric is a classic pattern.
Best part is that I get to work the wedding. I may even get to see the bride with her new bag. Wouldn't that be fun?!?
Don't even ask me to make this bag for you. It is a custom design for In Any Event. But, I am sure I could come up with something equally fabulous if you are interested in a new bag. Just let me know.

No comments: