Wednesday, July 2, 2008

You Never Know Who You'll Run Into


I have been a blog stalker on Craft Apple for awhile now. She has so many amazing ideas, I just keep coming back. Well, today she featured her brand new pattern for a Car Organizer. It has everything I need. I ordered immediately! I plan on making at least two for my van. One for me and one for the kiddos.
After I paid with paypal, Linda (Craft Apple herself) emailed me. You see, I had used my office email and not my handbags one. She learned where I work and it turns out we were at the same college for a couple of years, her dad is an alumnus of the school where I currently work, and she knows my city very well.
Only goes to show you to be kind to everyone online, because you never know who you'll run into...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So nice to meet you, too! There are a couple other crafty blogger Knights out there as well:
My sister:
http://stardustshoes.blogspot.com
and Liesl: http://disdressed.blogspot.com/

and probably many more that I don't know about! Small world, isn't it? :o)