Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Crayon Recycling

Over the last few days, I have had the tedious task of taking the paper off of all of the broken crayons in our crayon box. Today it all paid off.

I made alphabet crayons out of all of our broken crayons! Aren't they cute! I bought the silicone alphabet set from Let's Explore.


For a first try they came out pretty good. I broke 4 crayons. The U, E, H and S. The girls don't really care. They think they are pretty cool.
I used all of the crayons that I had left and made circle crayons in the regular muffin tin pan.

I had a very productive day. Library, grocery store, made crayons, made these pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, cleaned our master bedroom. Just a couple more things to do before bed. Good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My mom bought my son those molds for Christmas. I can't wait to make ABC crayons!