Monday, September 22, 2008

Modbe Clothing


This will probably be one of several posts today. One thing that I haven't talked about on this blog is Modbe. Modbe is a clothing company that I became familiar with this summer after seeing it on Sandi Henderson's blog. I purchased this bathing suit from her party and loved it.
After wearing it a few times, the consultant emailed me and asked me how I liked it. I told her I loved it and hadn't seen anything like their suits in Michigan. She said they had an opening for a rep in the area and that there were many benifits to being a rep with very little requirements.
I thought about it for awhile and did the numbers. Just the discount I receive on the clothing is motivation enough. I really didn't need to sell anything. I have sold some stuff here and there to family and friends, but haven't put a whole lot of effort into it.
I just placed an order for some of the new stuff and really love it. I thought I'd share.
Just click on the picture to see items on the Modbe website.

The kids Pj's are SOOOO cute. They come in a brown and blue stripe or pink and red. The great part is that you order the top and bottom seperately so you can get the exact fit. They even have matching sets for mom.
The ruffle button up is a new must have for me. I just can't decide on the color.
The main stay of my current wardorbe is the cami. I have 2 white, 2 black, a navy, teal and green. I wear one under my t-shirts to lengthen my shirt. They are very long. Unlike most tops that barely cover my stomach. When I am picking up kids or running around the last thing that I need is for my stomach to show. I LOVE this cami.
The clothing line was started by a woman who wanted trendy, yet modest clothing and swimwear. The quality is great and I have not been disapointed with anything I have purchased.
Visit the website to see everything. If you want to place an order, you will need my consultant number. It is 1889. Check it out!

No comments: