Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fun Stuff to Add to My To Do List



This is a great pattern for a round neck dress that I plan on using to make Claire some school dresses. Paired with a long sleeved t-shirt, it would be adorable.







Barrettes are necessary accessories with two small girls around. These are awesome! Angry Chicken has a tutorial that makes them look really easy.






I recently picked up these patterns from Heather Bailey. They are great! They look like they will be easy to follow.

We went to the mall last weekend and picked up Roxaboxen for the girls. It is a great book and it is now on our nightly reading list.

1 comment:

Jen said...

What adorable projects!! How fun.

Thanks for joining in on my blog, I've answered your question there today. Not that it's much help, I'm afraid!